Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day 15: Back Home! Dear Classmates,

After a long flight and two airports later I have finally arrived in my beautiful of city of San Antonio, Texas. I've never been so fond of my city since I arrived in Spain, don’t get me wrong, Spain is a beautiful country however, there’s no place like home. This trip has been an amazing experience that I will treasure for the rest of my life. Spain indeed opened my eyes to the rest of the world but at the same time made me appreciate my home and life back in the United States.

To my peers who also had this great opportunity,

It's been my pleasure and an honor to have shared this experience with you. We were forced to bond so quickly for we were all we had. I know we all had are ups and downs and didn’t always get along with each other but life isn’t always perfect. You were all such good friends to me and I will remember you all forever. Good luck in the future and may God bless you all always. Thanks for the Memories.

Love, Gerardo

1 comment:

Marsha J. P. Gonzales said...

The pleasure was mine to have known such sweet-exciting life force as you. The best to you in all that you do. Marsha

Tell are next world adventure! Hope to see on the trip to India three years from now.