Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 10: Granada & The Holy Grail

Holy moley!! After a 7-hour bus ride, we finally made it to Granada. This city is known for its great night life and is as beautiful as I imagined. Since we just arrived, I haven't really got to explore the city. However, tomorrow we have a busy day cut out for us.

Yesterday in Valencia, I got the chance to see the Holy Grail, which was by far the most fulfilling thing I´ve done during my tour of Spain. I felt as if Jesus Christ was in the room as beautiful angelic music filled my ears. Valencia was a great city, but I only wish we had more time to explore it.

Today is Richard´s birthday and we're planning on going out to celebrate. The nightlife is great in Granada, and I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

I miss you all! love, Gerardo

1 comment:

Aunt Linda Marie said...

Today, just a typical wednesday boring and raining well tomorrow is lee's bday and dont know where to go im stressing well im glad your having fun exploring the beatiful Spain talk to u soon love u hugs and kisses muah'ssss